Based on the foundation of the Christian faith, the missionary spirit, and the professional knowledge, we actively seek to develop and multiply the suitable workers, deepening their sense of calling, and raising the bar in service quality.
Professional Human Resource Training
- Sponsor or co-op in government worker training cases.
- Provide curriculum and professional guidance for interrelated agencies.
Research and Development
- Research various children and youth related issues and implement findings.
- Give a voice to the overlooked, raise social awareness, and propel public policy concerns.
- Organize national and international conferences for underprivileged children ministry and publish outcomes.
Children and Youth Ministry Volunteer Websites
- Develop ministry teams and construct websites to supply resources.
- Establish a hub for church and community associations.
- Teach ministry workers to be life and character exemplars.