Use your skills and passions to invest in and build up the young people of Bethany Children’s Home!
1. Corporate partnership events
- For inquiries, please contact our administration team
(+886229396396 x1103, BTN006@bethany.org.tw).
- Please provide your name/organization, contact information, description of planned event and activities, and preferred dates.
3. Service Volunteer
- Come once or regularly long-term. For one-time visits, we ask that you come as a group of 5-15 individuals and plan to stay for 2-4 hours, helping with activities including cleaning and organizing equipment and donations. For those who would like to come regularly long-term, we welcome both individuals and groups. Opportunities are more varied for those can volunteer for at least six months.
- For inquiries, please contact our administration team (+8862229396396 x1105, BTN005@bethany.org.tw). Please provide your name, contact information, preferred volunteer dates and times, and brief description about why you’d like to volunteer with us. Please fill out the two applications below as well.
4.Volunteer tutors and skills instructors
We welcome anyone who would like to volunteer their time to teach and instruct our young people. In this role, you will work with the young people in-person. Tutors work with a single child one-on-one and on a weekly basis. Sessions typically last XX minutes and cover a variety of academic subjects. Skills instructors _________.
For inquiries, please contact our social work team (+8862229396396 x1308, BTN405@bethany.org.tw) and fill out the appropriate applications below. To protect both you and the children, all volunteers will need to go through an interview process and volunteer training prior to starting volunteering.
Volunteer at Bethany Children’s Home
No. 129, Baoyi Road, Wenshan District, Taipei City
We’re looking for individuals and groups (up to 15 people) who want to volunteer their time to help further Bethany Children’s Home’s mission of creating a nurturing and loving environment for children and youth.
Potential tasks include cleaning, garden and equipment maintenance, sorting clothing and donated goods. Exact tasks vary throughout the year. Time slots are available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at 9:30-11:30 and 14:30-16:30.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years old at the time of volunteering. All volunteers will receive a volunteer certificate at the end of their time with us.
Contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (+8862229396396 x1103).
After registering, you will receive confirmation within a week by either phone or email. Please notify Bethany at least 3 days in advance of your volunteer date if there needs to be any changes to the agreed arrangement.